• Use an intake to help ensure that no one who enters your office has knowingly been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
• Place admittance signs at the front door explaining your policies and procedures.
• Consider having clients wait in their cars until the therapist is ready to work with them.
• Have disinfecting gel, tissues and no touch trash cans throughout the store.
• As an employer you are to create a checklist for cleaning that is to be kept as a record of cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing for your retail space.
• Consider online purchasing options and have customers pick up at curbside.
Look for more webinar announcements from your DreamTime and Vital Body teams, where we will be bringing in additional professionals in sales and e-commerce to help grow your business!
We also want to hear from you! We are compiling ongoing questions and concerns and want to hear how you are finding success in these trying times or concerns and questions you might have on how to move forward, so please email Amy HERE!
You can check out More Tips on reopening safely here : CDC GUIDELINES FOR MASSAGE THERAPISTS
General Safety Tips for all businesses here: CDC GENERAL REOPENING GUIDELINES